Friday, May 23, 2014

DAY 2: MAY 20: Etalons to Moutier Haute >Pierre

We decide to try and make a shorter day today, but this does not happen and so my body is weak and sore and we have another long day.We start the day late as we wait for the prepared breakfast at 8 - I think this our first mistake, is better to begin the walk as early as possible. My guide book sends us in several wrong directions with one time us searching in field of tall wet grass for an unseen pass into trees, frustrated and wet, my mind works ovetime plotting a way to get home....so starts the pilgrimmage . the shedding of old and perhaps the preparation for new and better thoughts...I hope. We end the day with some lucky and most beautiful shortcuts into Moutier with an amazing evening meal in the center of town. Ca c,est bien!



No comments :