Friday, May 23, 2014

DAY 5: MAY23: REST DAY: St Croix to Yverdons-les-Bains (0 km- o miles...Train)

After difficult end yesterday and having slight fever last night, I awoke to cold and foggy day. So upon walking into village, i kept waffleing whether to walk for day or take train to next town-stop. In my waffleling I got lost and ended up at the train station...decision made. PROVIDENCE! So I chose to take the train for this leg, and though am a bit sad that I missed many wonderful sights, I know there are more to come, and I know I make my mother happy as she has not heard from me on this journey.

So today I get to relax, take in the sights of Yverdon, shop a little, eat a little, visit with the Priests for future advice, and maybe I even wash my clothes. In case you didnt klnow peregrino may mean pilgrim, but it also means STINKY TOURIST!!

Unsure of my next input, but you can see all pictures so far at;
https://viafrancigenawithmichael.shutterfly.com/














1 comment :

MiniHeeHaw said...

I am so glad to be able to follow your blog. I wish I could do something like this. I need to be alone awhile. I figure I can live vicariously through you.